To All the boys I loved before

Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing well! It’s finally the comeback tv shows season, it's finally the period we were all waiting for! Of course, I'm going to review all the recent episodes of the comeback shows as Grey’s Anatomy.


Today I come back to make a review on this summer's Netflix trend movie that has made many girls dream: to All The Boys I’ Loved Before.




Synopsis : What if your secret lovers discover the true nature of your feelings ... all at the same time? Lara Jean Song Covey's love life goes from dream to reality when her love letters to the five boys she has always loved come mysteriously to their recipients.



I am, as you already know, a true fan of romantic teen movies, it’s a real passion. So imagine just a second my happiness, when after a long long long day, I finally sneak in my sheets et log in on Netflix and I find out that Netflix released a now original movie. True Story. 



First let’s talk about the movie, you might think it's a silly story worthy of the greatest American TV movies, but no I think that the story was deeper than that thanks to the diversity of topics: single-parent family, dead parent, very close sisters, love, harassment, teen, sex. The characters and scenario seem pretty clichés at first, an innocent girl who is in love with her sister's boyfriend but the school most popular guy wants to date her while the most popular girl hates her. However the characters are very endearing. This is one of the few romantic movies where characters act in a coherent and not illogical way, and it feels good.



What is very nice is the staging is rather successful, very dynamic whether it is fades with superposition of scenes, incrustations of texts or split-screens during discussions by Skype.



I loved this film from beginning to end, I think the story is very original and very touching. And it must be said Lana Condor, who plays the role of Lara Jean Covey, is FA-BU-LOUS, an incredible talent with breathtaking beauty. I'm just discovering this actress and can not wait to see her again in new projects. Speaking of Noah Centineo, in the role of Peter Kavinsky, I personally knew him in The Fosters, it's show which ended recently. This film has opened him a lot to the public, a huge leap in his acting career. His alchemy with Lana Condor pierced the screen and that's how we recognize good actors.


Unlike The Kissing Booth, another original Netflix movie, I loved it. Indeed, I did not really understand the enthusiasm of the public around The Kissing Booth. I don't find it successful at all and the casting did not have me either, I think there is no charm and no coherence. We move a little too far from reality, with more and more fictitious scenes.


So for the late ones who didn’t watch « TO ALL THE BOYS I LOVED BEFORE », I really recommend it to you, it's a movie not to be missed! Enjoy your watch!


May the odds be ever in your favor,
You know you love me,

Ness

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

You can't get anywhere without the people who came into your life

 
Copyright © 2015 Ness'Word