Home » , , » Insatiable with Debby Ryan

Insatiable with Debby Ryan

Insatiable with Debby Ryan : Review


Welcome new Netflix show : Insatiable with as a leading actress the young talented Debby Ryan.


You probably know Debby Ryan as a Disney product but today let’s know her in a show a little more adult and crazy.



Synopsys: A disgraced lawyer converted into a beauty contest coach takes as a client a crimson teenager in search of revenge. He ignores everything about the monster he's about to release ...






This show has to be watched with a lot of humor. A certain public transformed this show as a scandal because of its main theme "the obesity of the main character, who is seen as awful because of her weight". For my part, I think that this show tends to open our eyes, to show us the vision that people have with obese people and how these people live with it. I believe it makes us think about it more than anything else.


Only one season is currently available on Netflix, but a second is on the way. What to say, aside, but what's going on ?! I will tend to associate this show with a sort of telenovela. What characterizes this show is, I will say, its speed. If you dare to miss a single episode, you miss 5 or 6 rebounds, everything goes very fast, the stories intermingle, and have no sense, no coherence. During the entire episode we are waiting for the main character to wake up from a bad dream, but no it is a reality.

I think this show is a little soft despite the many stories, take the example of Bob Barnard, played by Christopher Gorham, he is a brilliant lawyer who is married and has children. But in reality, behind this beautiful household, he hides his love feelings towards his enemy and rival Bob Armstrong, played by Dallas Roberts. Once again, what can I say except what’s going on? I think that this story comes out of nowhere, that the scenario is not reflected, that they just interpose scenes one after the other without any coherence. Yes I know, I previously said that this show was to take at the second degree, but in this case I refuse to categorize this show as a "drama show" but rather as a humorous show.

If you like to have a good time in front of a heavy show but so light at the same time, no doubt I recommend it, for my part, I waited impatiently for the season to end to finally move on. I was really expecting better after the trailer but I was very disappointed, it's a shame.

I do not hate this tv show, but I think it is not really the best in the genre. However there is a good casting.

Regarding the characters, uncommun are the shows where I manage to hate the main character, Patty Bladell, played by Debby Ryan, is hateful, a real plague. She never thinks, has very annoying thoughts, behaves strangely. Nothing I like in this character, aside, maybe I can appreciate a certain romance between her and Brick Armstrong. How to tell you that the scene where she eats the cake with bare hands, made me want to throw up for 5 hours ... Horrible.


Speaking of Bobs, I like them, nice, funny, sometimes annoying but nothing bad. Bob Armstrong tends to rub depression and suicide close up and makes him a very endearing character.

So personally I do not like the light side of this series, some scenes are sometimes useless, and for me the last episode was the best of all the season, which was very soft.

I will surely watch the first episodes of the second season out of curiosity but I am not sure to continue it.

You got it, I do not recommend it to you, for those who decided to go take a look, do not forget to send me by email your reviews.


May the odds be ever in your favor,
You know you love me,

XOXO
Ness

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

You can't get anywhere without the people who came into your life

 
Copyright © 2015 Ness'Word