Home » , , » Stephen Colletti from "One Tree Hill" : Interview

Stephen Colletti from "One Tree Hill" : Interview

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "stephen colletti one tree hill"
Here's an exclusive interview with STEPHEN COLLETTI most known as Chace in One Tree Hill! 

Enjoy it,
XOXO
Ness

P.S: If you're lucky enough to go in Tree Hill, don't forget to grab a Brain Blaster 2.0 at Chace's!













N : How did you become an actor?

S : We found each other. I was always interested in the process of performing arts as a child. I really enjoyed my theatre experience in middle school but ignored it and opted for sports in high school. Eventually it came back and found me, I tried it again, realized I really enjoyed it and wanted to pursue it.



N : Have you always wanted to be an actor ?

S : Nope. When I was a boy I wanted to be Nathan Scott. 



N : What kind of character do you like to play?

S :  Any character different from the characters I've played before. 


N : Do you miss One Tree Hill ?

S : Absolutely. However, I'm very pleased with where it was left.



N : Would you like a come back as « a one tree hill new generation » ?

S : If it involved the original minds (writers) from the show, like Mark Schwahn, then yes.



N : Would you like to be part of the cast ?

S : Sign me up.



N : How do you think is Chace in 2016 ?

S : An even better bar manager than he was in 2015. The drinks are getting better too, I promise. Have you heard about the Brain Blaster 2.0!?



N : Did you want Brooke and Chace to be endgame ?

S : In season 4, yes. In season 4, together forever, definitely, but I think it worked out well for Brooke and Chase, they needed to experience other relationships and grow up.



N : Are you still in touch with some actors from the show ?

S : Yes, still in touch with many actors from the show. Rob Buckley (aka Clay Evans on OTH) won't stop following me around though, it's creepy.



N : Have you got things in common with Chace?

S : Yes, I had an interest in joining the military. Air Force pilot too -- like my grandpa.



N : Do you enjoy the OTH conventions?

S : I love getting the opportunity to connect with fans about OTH at the conventions. It's special to see the fans and their enthusiasm for Tree Hill. I find it inspiring and I enjoy sharing stories and remembering the experience during a time that was so meaningful to my life. 


N : With who would you like to work with ?

S : Daenerys Targaryen, Tyrion Lannister, Cersei Lannister and Jon snow. 



N : What is your favorite show you were in ?

S : My first gig because since it got me my SAG card, 'Normal Adolescent Behavior'.



N : Among your many roles, which was your favorite?

S : The opportunity to see Chase Adams evolve on OTH was by far my favorite so far.



N : Are you going to make a come back on the show « Hit the floor » ?

S : I would love to. No plans for that show right now though. 



N : Are you working on others projects right now ?

S : Yes, I've got a couple films that I've finished shooting. I'm also in development on film and TV projects. 


                                   ----------------------------------------------------

Thank you to Stephen Colletti for this interview. 

Find him on : 
Twitter and Instagram : @StephenColletti



May the odds be ever in your favor...
You know you love me...
XOXO
Ness

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

You can't get anywhere without the people who came into your life

 
Copyright © 2015 Ness'Word