Home » » Devious Maids 4x10 : our review!

Devious Maids 4x10 : our review!

Very good season, always full of twist and a very involved show, and always an explosive finale! This is one of the only show that stays in the same spirit. The characters are original, I don't know about you but I laugh during each episode, they are politically incorrect and I love it!

However questions still remains unanswered:
- Did Rosi finally tell her husband that his son was not his biological son?
- Is Genevieve still in a relationship with this woman? (She seems suspicious)
- Does Carmen know that her childhood love is still alive?
- What's going on between Mr. Powell and Zoila?

OMG! Here's how to describe this final ... really huge.
Loved this season, the fact that the show had less episodes than usual was a shame but still gave less downtime, it was great. Waiting for season 5 (we don't know if it's going to be renewed) will be long ... well it is clearly closer to the end than the beginning.

I really liked all the characters storylines this year except Rosie's, I think the one that touched me the most is Carmen's. The actress really makes me feel a lot of emotions.



Although there has been reconciliation, it's really annoying that Daniela is always mean to Carmen by not telling her that her father is alive ... 

Zoila was much less annoying this year, also less selfish, okay at first it was not won with Geneviève but they also had their happy reconciliation. And I understand her choice to pose as a rich, it did not last long but she had fun.

Marisol, blah ... still busy with a guy... Anyway I'm surprised about her final decision because I really thought she was going to end up with jesse! I loved her with Peter, they are really cute and it's a real pleasure to see Mike Delfino on our screens again... Okay I admit that I'm preferring  him with Suzanne. But hey you can't have everything in life, is not it?

And Rosie is busy getting out her husband from jail so here we go ... Too bad the theme of this season only covered one maid. Besides, I still push a rant against Rosie. I can't stand her and her whiny voice! Why is she talking like this? Yes okay she has to have an accent but not as monstrous, right ?! I spent the entire season to zap her scenes which were annoying and hard for me to watch. I was afraid to miss the entire season because I admit that in neglecting her scenes, I was afraid of losing myself in the storylines but not at all.



I really was not disappointed about the turnaround, I thought it was clear that the producer was the killer, and I really could not see who could be his daughter ... always be wary of supporting characters! In addition it's been a long time since Gail is in the show, not often here and this was just the role of the bitch service for me. They caught their well dumpling Season 3 anyway! 

It's also a good thing to make a time-jump which is somewhat unexpected, I really hope to see their situations one year later. So the thread is going to be about Marisol missing I guess?

I think it is still "big" and "overrated". It was not very credible and there were only 10 episodes and the last one was the only one helpful. I would have appreciated if the circle was punished ... Especially the mother of Kyle who still suppressed people like Ben...

Huge things are happening but yet they talk about it each time quietly in the cafeteria in gossip mode. I understand that they  also leave room for the humorous side, but I find that it makes things less credible indeed.
But on reflection Desperate Housewives was a bit the same so okay...

They should try to be more realistic ... 



Who remembers Marisol's son, the one that we never hear about, he was still the reason why she left everything and moved there.

We don't know anything about the future of the show. It is unclear whether the producers and the chain will renew it for a fifth season yet. Yet again this year, Devious Maids shined. Yes, the series reminds us DH but what about it? I have a huge crush on this season. 

The protagonists are engaging and each has found their place and renewed season after season. By projecting us a year later, you want to know what it's going to happen. Where's Marisol? What happens between Zoila and Adrian?

I hope that if the season 5 is the latest, they will announce it early enough for us to have a true end well fed and not sloppy ...
Sell me the dream!


At next year if we're lucky! * Fingers crossed *



May the odds be ever in your favor...
You know you love me...
XOXO
Ness

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

You can't get anywhere without the people who came into your life

 
Copyright © 2015 Ness'Word