Home » , , , , , » Scream 2x12 : review

Scream 2x12 : review

I was on vacation in a country where I didn't have any WiF not so great for watching shows especially when you have a blog about it. So I missed 3 episodes of "Scream", slacker that I am, I decided to watch directly the last one which is episode 12.


Well well well, what can I say? I loved it!! 

What an episode! As I watched the first few minutes of this episode I thought how "Scream" had become boring and I should perhaps give up on this show as I did with "Chasing Life," "Scream Queens" or "The 100". 

My thought? Well it was great, good not a masterpiece worthy of all the awards in the world, far from it. The acting game is poor but I still manage to be in.

Emma, I really can't, I feel that I'm always struggling with the main character. Not "always" because I love Meredith Grey and Elena Gilbert or Peyton Sawyer. 


So I was saying, Emma. The lady wants to give herself a kind of "rebellious girl who handles the situation," attitude and I just can't stand it. Besides I don't like Audrey either. Actually my favorite are Kieran, Brooke and Noah.This whole situation where Audrey and Emma were on the run, was really stupid! Am I the only one who thought that by escaping from the police car they would have more problems? They could just sit in the back, handcuffed. The police would be arrived and would understand they had nothing to do with the mayor being dead, but hey what's done is done.


About the killer ... Yeah I know ... it's Kieran.


I had some suspicions in season 1 but with the revelation on Piper, I had never considered it again, so I was, you know ... SHOCKED! I really thought it was Eli or Gustavo! 

Besides, again a stupid action from Emma, why did you shoot Eli? big moron! Okay, let's imagine he is the killer you think with his knife what did you think he would do tou you? You had a gun !!! And besides you should think about taking classes to learn to shoot because it becomes stupid to miss your target 3 times! Eli was so convincing when he said everything Kieran had done,  well  being in love with the killer doesn't help I guess, I understand why she did not, but still ...


"It was predictable, I knew it. It was sloppy .." 

It's all around social medias. You think because you had suggested Kieran two weeks ago, the writers were going to make a panic attack and completely change the script? You would have preferred that it be Audrey, Stavo or Eli? You would have said. "Far too flat and présible". 


But dammit I really liked Kieran and he made Emma really less boring, but the last scene when he received the phone call made me dream! I look forward to see more in a few weeks or months.


So really surprise of this show and this episode and it is with great pleasure that I'm going to watch the next one..


May the odds be ever in your favor...
You know you love me...
XOXO
Ness


0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

You can't get anywhere without the people who came into your life

 
Copyright © 2015 Ness'Word