Home » , , , , » Italia Ricci from "Chasing Life" : Interview

Italia Ricci from "Chasing Life" : Interview

Hello guys, Ness here! How are you? Here an interview with the lead character of the hit show "Chasing Life". Enjoy the interview of Italia Ricci aka April Carver! Guys don't miss Chasing Life season 2 premiere July 6th at 10pm on ABC Family.




N: What is your favorite character you played? 


I: I’ve enjoyed pretty much every character I’ve played, and learned so much from each of them. Right now I’m really appreciating that, as April, I’m playing a character who could very well be the girl in front of you in the grocery line. There’s nothing unbelievable about her.



N: In what tv show would you like to be? 


I: Hannibal, Shameless, or Suits.



N: What can we expect from Chasing Life season 2? 


I: A lot of tears. Happy and sad ones.



N: How April will react about her health, the fact she can be fired from her job and the fact that Leo just asked her to marry him? 


I: You’ll see on July 6th :)



N: Will we see a wedding? 


I: You’ll see a couple of weddings!



N: Are you #TeamLeo or #TeamDominic?


I: #TeamApril! I can’t pick between the boys because they’re both good for her in different ways. It changes for me episode to episode. It’s a shame they’re so bad looking, though. lol



N: You are playing a cancer patient, did it affect your life ? I mean do you take part in foundations or do you see cancer in an other way? 


I: It has definitely taught me to focus on the important things in life. I am an ambassador for Stupidcancer, Stand Up 2 Cancer, American Cancer Society, and I work closely with Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. I’m so thankful that Chasing Life has introduced me to these incredible communities that inspire me every day to never give up.



N: Do you think we will prefer season 2? 


I: I don’t know. It’s definitely a more intense season. We only have 13 episodes instead of 21, so you’re getting very dramatically dense hours of television.



N: If you weren't playing April, what character would you like to play? 


I: On Chasing Life? maybe Emma? lol



N: If you could give an advice to April what would it be? 


I: Do what makes YOU happy.



N: What's your beauty tip?  


I: Sunscreen. 



N: Did you like The Duff? 


I: I loved it! I grew up watching She’s All That and 10 Things I Hate About You, so it was right up my teenage alley. Plus that lead guy was so hot.  (ed: the lead guy is Robbie Amell who is her fiance)



N: Song of the moment? 


I: Shut Up And Dance by Walk The Moon.



N: Last word for the end? 


I: #GetBusyLiving


Thank you Italia Ricci for according me this interview! Guys don't miss Chasing Life season 2 premiere July 6th at 10pm on ABC Family.


0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

You can't get anywhere without the people who came into your life

 
Copyright © 2015 Ness'Word