Farewell Nina Dobrev


Guys, that's official Nina Dobrev is leaving the cw's hit show : The Vampire Diaries. 

We are really sad at Ness'Word, we love Nina Dobrev and we love Elena Gilbert. So we were really shocked when we heard the news (Nina Dobrev posted an explanation on her instagram : @ninadobrev). 

For my part, I don't know if TVD can still go on, Elena Gilbert was the main character, the soul of TVD, so the show without her will be bad like really really bad. 

The ratings of this season weren't great so I let you see imagine the next season.  

Why ? Because there was a love triangle : Stefan, Elena & Damon. And you know it I'm a biggest Delena Shipper, so I can't imagine the show without Delena. 

What will happen to Damon? I think it will be a good idea if Ian leaves too. And they can come back sometimes. I don't want the writers to make Elena dead, I want her to marry Damon. 

After everything that happened to her, it will be an awful idea to kill her, and Delena should just be happy. So I have two ideas : Ian and Nina leave or the season 7 is canceled. 


I hope the cw will be more smart and than the last time, they should cancel season 7 and end up the show will delena's departure, do you remember in One Tree Hill when Peyton and Lucas left? One Tree Hill was so bad without them, we knew something was missing. 

So, I can't wait to see the next episodes and the season 6 final will be my last TVD final because after season 6, I'm not watching anymore. 

They did an awesome farewell party for Michael Trevino who's also leaving and Nina Dobrev. Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder were missing. 

I'm sad. We love you Nina. 

#wewillmissyouNina

#goodbyeElenaGilbert
#goodbyeNina

For the rest you have to trust me,
You know you love me,


XOXO
Ness

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

You can't get anywhere without the people who came into your life

 
Copyright © 2015 Ness'Word