Home » , , , , , , , , , » Harvey Guillen from "Eye Candy" : Interview

Harvey Guillen from "Eye Candy" : Interview

Hello guys, do you know Eye Candy? the mtv show! Of course you know it! Here an interview with Harvey Guillen, who is the most funny character of the show, aka George. Let's meet him!



N : how did you become an actor?

H : I was in school, there was a school play and I didn't know what it was. There was a role for playing a dog and I was like "I want to play the dog" so I did the audition and the teacher told me "Actually you're pretty good you can play the main character" and I told to the teacher "No, I want to play the dog" and they were like "No, you should play the lead character" and I was like "No, I shouldn't and I want to play the dog". So they said Ok and I played the dog. Everybody were laughing and I had this connection with the public so at this exact moment I know it was what I wanted to do. I want to do this, I want people to laugh. I want people to have a good time and make them happy. So I did theater then musical. 

N : What kind of character do you like to play?
H : I like to play fun characters and that they are leaders. I want to play character that suprise the public.

N : Do you have things in common with George?

H : Yea, I like George's confidence, he says what he thinks. He's really confident. And I like to think about myself in that way, to think that I'm confident. It's the thing that I like in George and that we have in common. 


N : Are you close with the Eye Candy cast?
H : I am, I'm really close with the Eye Candy cast. I've become really close with Victoria Justice, Kiersey and the whole cast. Kiersey is one of my really really really close friend. You know, you just become a family with them, when you share you days with them. 


N : And.. Who's your favorite?
H : Oh no!!! You can't ask me this! God, it's a hard one! It depends, I say who's my favorite for  hang out, go shopping and just talk I'll say Kiersey, with Kiersey we do that. But if I want to sing like musical songs and be goofy I'll say Victoria. 


N : Do you know if Eye Candy will have a season 2?
H : We don't know yet but we should really really soon. We're stay optimist and it's amazing what the fans are doing on twitter like trending "Renew Eye Candy" or just changing the username by "We want Eye Candy" it's pretty cool. But we are waiting the answers, there are many facts that come for this kind of decision.


N : Do you think it will have a season 2?
H : I'm pretty optimist but you never know. I hope Eye Candy will be pick up for a season 2.  I like to see glass half full.


N : The writers started to write?
H : No but if we got picked up, they would have to start writing soon... It's almost april. 


N : What do you want for George in season 2?
H : I would like for George a story about his parents, in NewYork he only has Lindy that's why he's so protective of her, she's like his sister. And I would like to know why George doesn't have a family in New York City and what is his history. He doesn't talk about it, so I really want that something like that happens  in season 2 and I want this to be exciting!


N : Did you know Jake was the killer since the beginning?
H : No! No one knew except Ryan Cooper (And the writers of course) and he didn't tell us, he was pretending to not know so when we were around each other, we were like "Are you the killer? Are you the killer?". They were "Why George is not the killer?" and I was giving them all the reasons why he can't be. I think they all thought it will be George because George is the smarter! But George would never get his hands dirty and will never hurt Lindy! So, it was interesting because we didn't know until episode 9. When we found out we were shocked and Ryan told us "I'm sorry, I didn't want to tell you" and I told him "So you knew you were the killer during this whole time and you didn't tell us???!!! He was saying to me, I'm Sorry Harvey, and I was like "I trusted you"!


N : Do you think Eye Candy looks like Pretty little liars?
H : Yeah, people like to compare Eye Candy to Pretty little liars. I think Eye candy has things in common with PLL but it's completely different. In PLL you never find out who A is, every season you say "Is this A?" and it's still that way but in Eye Candy, it's more a cyber crime and you know who the killer is at the end of the season.


N : What do you think it will happen with Lindy and Sara?
H : At the end of the episode Sara says "Now we're safe and Lindy is safe" so I want to know why. The writers don't want to tell us. I want to know why Sara feels like Lindy is safe now.


N : Do you ship Tindy or Jindy?
H : I mean, Jake is a serial killer but for the longest time I watched without knowing Jake was the killer, I ship Tindy.


N : With who would you like to work with?
H : In comedy, I'll say Tina Fey. In a dramatic way, I'll say of course Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet.



Thank to Harvey for this amazing interview let's go follow him on twitter : @HARVEYGUILLEN


For the rest you have to trust me...
May be the odds be ever in your favor...
You know you love me...

XOXO
Ness


0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

You can't get anywhere without the people who came into your life

 
Copyright © 2015 Ness'Word