Home » , » Chase Coleman from "The Originals" : Interview

Chase Coleman from "The Originals" : Interview


 Hello guys, here it is an interview of Chase Coleman known for his roles as Billy Winslow in Season One of Boardwalk Empire, as well as guest starring on The Good Wife, Gossip Girl, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, and The Originals.


CHASE COLEMAN'S INTERVIEW


N : how did you become an actor? Did you take lessons?
C : I started with music, then I became an actor. I auditioned and worked in New York for 7 years and then I moved to L.A! Yes I'm taking classes.

N : Which has been your favorite character that you played?
C : I like the one I played in "The Americans" and in "The Originals"


N : What's the most fun role you played?
C : It's my character Teach in "American Buffalo"

N : What's the hardest character you played?
C : My character in "Boardwalk empire" 




N : What's your dream role?
C : Christian Bale in American Psycho!

N : What's the scariest part of an audition?
C : The scariest part if there are big producers and directors! It's a lot of pressure!


N : Besides acting, what others training do you have?
C : I've been taking class dance. I sing, I play guitar, I directed and I'm still doing this! I would like to be a filmaker!

N : Have you ever forgotten your lines?
C : Yes so I always try to improve. When you improve that's show how much you are connected to your character!


N : Have you ever been insult on stage or on the set?
C : Not really, I like to be treat with respect and professionally.

N : With who would you like to work with?
C : Um.. Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling, Steven Spielberg, James Cameron, Martin Scorsese, Tom Hardy and Christian Bale.


N : What's the best part of being an actor?
C : For me, it's seeing how my work affects the viewers! This is why I enjoy going to conventions and seeing the people that have been moved by my performances.

N : In what tv show would you like to be on?
C : I would like to be on The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad and Games of Thrones.


N : How long it takes you to be on your character/role?
C : It totally depends of the character, the researchs, how I'm connected to!

N : Would you like to be on "The Vampire Diaries"?
C : I would like to do a crossover between "The Originals" and "The Vampire Diaries"      unfortunately I was not here for the 2 crossovers so I would like to be on a                    crossover.




N : Did you meet "The Vampire Diaries" cast?
C : I met everyone except some girls : Candice Accola, Kat Graham and Nina Dobrev.

N : What kind of music do you listen?
C : I like Rock.


N : When are you coming in France?
C : I don't know but I would like to go on the french convention "Bite me I'm famous"!

N : Fave color? Fave tv show?
C : Green and Games of thrones!




N : Favorite actor/ actress?
C : Classical : Marlon Brando and Elizabeth Taylor, contemporary : Brad Pitt and               Charlize Theron.

N : Tell us something embarassing that happened to you on stage or on set.
C : Had an egg and It was supposed to be hardboiled. I was supposed to crack it on my knee to peel it, but instead the egg was raw.


N : Where did you do your studies? 
C : Currently with Jocelyn Jones in Los Angeles.

N : Fave movie?
C : Braveheart


N : Have you got things in common with your characters?
C : Yes, loyalty to family and passion for what I believe in! 

N : What can we expect from you in the future?
C : Fantastic things that I can't talk about right now, so stay tune! 




So THANK YOU SO MUCH CHASE COLEMAN FOR THIS INTERVIEW!

PEOPLE  ACT WITH THIS HASHTAG : #WeWantOllieBack



May the odds be ever in your favor...
There's only one tree hill and it's your home...




NESS

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

You can't get anywhere without the people who came into your life

 
Copyright © 2015 Ness'Word