Home » , » Blake Cooper from "The Maze Runner" : Interview

Blake Cooper from "The Maze Runner" : Interview

Blake Cooper
Hello guys, I'm really glad to publish this interview. I watched "The Maze Runner" and few days later I was interviewing Blake Cooper aka Chuck!


I know you cried too. Chuck was really my favorite character on The Maze Runner. 

I hope you enjoy it. 











N : How did you become an actor? Did you take lessons?
B : I started in a home school program. It was a dream to become an actor. I took some                 classes and a studio asked my mom if I wanted to do an audition, I get a call back. I don't take lessons, I did some coach acting but my mom is always helping me and giving me the script!



N : Who's your favorite actor/actress?
B : I like Leonardo Dicaprio.


N : Did you watch Hunger Games?
B : Yes I did!

N : Are you #TEAMGALE or #TEAMPEETA?
B : I'm #TEAMGALE!


N : Did you watch "The Maze Runner"?
B : Yeah I did about 4 or 5 times.

N : How do you feel when you see yourself in tv? 
B : Younger I was embarassed, it was so weird, it's still kinda weird but I can appreciate it now. I'm always judging myself about it.


N : Did you read "The Maze Runner" trilogy?
B : I read the entire trilogy : I like the volumn 2 even if I'm not in it.

N :  How did you get the role?
B : I have a friend there, Olivia, she mentionned me on facebook and she said that she was            doing a movie and that I will be perfect for Chuck. I asked my agent if I could do the                  audition. The director had someone for the role, so I tweeted the director and all the fans started some fans fictions. I finally did an audition and I get the role.


N : Have you got things in common with Chuck?
B : Physically, we are pretty same. In the personnality we have some things like the courage.

N :  I love your youtube channel, since when do you sing? Did you take lessons?
B : My mom says it's a gift. When I was in her stomach. I got the rythm. All my brothers are playing guitars. It's a family thing! 


N : Are you going to record an album?
B : I'm not sure, maybe eventually, music is on an other side. I'm more focus on acting.


N : In what tv show would you like to perform?
B : Walking dead!

N : Are you working on an other project?
B : I just finished the pilot of an new web show.


N : Who are your favorite singers?
B : OneRepublic, Queens, The Beatles...

N : Do you know that you made a lot of people cried?
B : I'm sorry for everybody I made cry but I'm also glad because it means I'm a good actor.


N : It was hard to play Chuck's Death when Thomas was laying on you?
B : Yes it was very hard, actually it was the hardest!

N : will you survive one night in the maze?
B : I probably survive a night, but it will be hard to find food and make fire.


N : What your family thought of you in the Maze Runner?
B : They loved it.

N : How was the end of the Maze Runner?
B : It was so sad. They did an after party, they drunk wine and champagne but I didn't lol.


N : Does something change after your success in The Maze Runner? People started to act  differently with you?
B : I don't think so, occasionally, on twitter, I receive "Will you marry me?"

N : What do you want to do later?
B : Definetely, become an actor. I want to have a career.


N : How was being part of the Maze Runner?
B : It was AWESOME! We are all so connected!

N :  Who was your closest friend in the Maze Runner set?
B : We were like a family. Dexter, Dylan and I were playing xbox in the hotel. Dylan and I are           more connected because we have a lot of scenes together.

Thank you Blake Cooper for this interview!!





May the odds be ever in your favor...
There's only one tree hill and it's your home...

You know you love me...

XOXO
Ness

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

You can't get anywhere without the people who came into your life

 
Copyright © 2015 Ness'Word