Home » , , » Mason Vale Cotton from "Desperate housewives" : Interview

Mason Vale Cotton from "Desperate housewives" : Interview


Hello guys, you are all fine? Great. Do you know this feeling when your dream become a reality? Now I know this feeling. Since years I was watching Desperate Housewives, I saw Mike Delfino and Suzanne Mayer have a child, Maynard Junior Delfino. So I had the pleasure to meet the famous Mason Vale Cotton who played MJ Delfino. 

I let you discover Mason Vale Cotton. 












MASON VALE COTTON'S INTERVIEW MADE BY NESS


Ness : Hello Mason, how are you? I'm Ness and this is an interview for Nessword.com
Mason : I'm fine thank you, how about you?
Ness : Great thank you.


Ness : How did you become an actor? Did you take lessons?
M : I started acting when I was 4 or 5 years old, my brother Maxwell Perry Cotton who's 14              years old, was an actor first. He was famous and I was jealous. I talked to my agent and I            become an actor. I took a couple of acting lessons when I was younger. I learned with my            brother, my agent and on set.



N : What's your favorite thing about acting?
M : I like to meet new people.

N : What's the hardest thing about acting?
M : Memorizing the lines but it become pretty easy with the years.


N : Who was your favorite character that you played?
M : Bobby Draper on MadMen because he's always in trouble and dirty and I like to play a              character with who I have common with.

N : Is it hard to cry?
M : Yeah I mean, when I was little it was hard for me but now it's more easy.




N : Do you and your brother go to the same auditions?
M : We used to. But now my brother is older. So we don't.

N : Would you like to have a reality tv show on your family?
M : Yeah I always think about that. It will be pretty cool.


N : In what tv show would you like to perform?
M : In MODERN FAMILY, BROOKLYN 99 and Saturday Night Live.

N : How happened Desperate Housewives?
M : It was a lot of people, so I was nervous. I had some call back. Me and my mom were really          excited when I get the role in Desperate Housewives.


N : Are you still in contact with some cast of Desperate Housewives?
M : I'm still in contact with Madison De La Garza who was playing Juanita Solis, we text and            call eachother, I was in the same school. I follow Teri Hatcher on instagram.

N : All the children from the show was nice?
M : Yes they was all nice, we were having the same hobbies.



N : Who was your favorite?
M : Teri Hatcher, she was really nice with me and James Denton was a great dad. 

N : Have you got things in common with MJ Delfino?
M : We have sort of something in common, we are both blonde LOL :P


N : What was your favorite episode of Desperate Housewives that you did?
M : When I'm playing ball with Madison and that we fight.

N : Did you watch Desperate Housewives?
M : I watched the episodes where I was in and some scenes of others episodes, but I was too              young for watch Desperate Housewives.


N : Do you miss Desperate Housewives?
M : I miss it a lot, I miss Teri Hatcher and the cast.

N : Do you sing? Are you a model?
M : No I don't, I like sing in the shower that's all. I used to when I was little.



N : How do you react when you meet your fans?
M : I love it, I like signing autographs.

N : What would be your fans name?
M : Um... For Desperate Housewives, I would say MJLOVERS LOL.


N : Do you like school? Do you have good grades? What's your favorite subject?
M : I do. I'm in a new school, so I like it. This year I'm trying to have only A's. My favorite subject is english.

N : What's your favorite tv show?
M : MODERN FAMILY.





N : What's your favorite song?
M : Um... Chandelier by Sia.

N : What's your favorite food?
M : Salad and of course Pizza!


N : What celebrity did you meet?
M : Teri Hatcher and all the cast of Desperate Housewives. I met some people from Breaking            Bad. I met Laura Leighton from Pretty Little Liars ( Ashley Marin).

N : Who's your favorite actor?
M : I really like LEONARDO DICAPRIO.


N : Favorite color?
M : Green.

N : What hidden talents do you have?
M : American Football and I'm a pretty good dancer.


N : When are you going in France?
M : I don't know maybe when I will have 16 years old LOL.

N : Do you have a phone?
M : Yes in Android.


N : If you could change your name what would it be?
M : BRYAN!

N : What do you expect in a girlfriend?
M : A good personality, a good look, sense of humor and like to be outside.


N : Describe your life in one word.
M : Awesome!!!


N : Do you have a good relationship with your brother?
M : Yes, we have some fights but HE'S MY BESTFRIEND!


GAME THIS OR THAT!


Math or English               ?   
Summer or Winter          ? 
Coke or Pepsi                    ? 
Batman or Superman       ? 
Pancakes or Waffles         ?
L.A or New York              ?
Baseball or Basketball     ?










MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR....
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME...


XOXO
NESS



RE XOXO

NESS


0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

You can't get anywhere without the people who came into your life

 
Copyright © 2015 Ness'Word