Home » , » Kayla Maisonet : interview

Kayla Maisonet : interview

Hello guys, I know you didn't have a lot of articles from Ariana this last time, but she is really busy. She's going to try to do one as soon as possible. Okay I did a lot of interviews that I didn't put online, but there's some settings that I have to fix. So for all the fans of Paige Hyland who sent me emails, dm and tweets, here your answer, yes I did the interview of Paige Hyland on skype, the interview is kinda ready but I have some things to see with her before the publication but I promise to publish it as soon as possible.

So, today I present you the interview of an amazing actress, Kayla Maisonet, you can see her in episodes of Dog With A Blog.

ENJOY IT :D 

KAYLA MAISONET'S BIOGRAPHY FROM IMDB.COM: 


Born in New York City, Kayla began dancing at age 5. She has appeared in National commercials including a National Verizon Holiday Commercial. She has appeared in 2 Off-Broadway shows, had a lead in the Newport Beach Film Festival nominated feature, "A New York Fairy Tale," and can currently be seen as Lindsay in Disney Channel's "Dog With A Blog." And as Lilly in Nickelodeon's new show, "The Haunted Hathaways". Kayla lives in Los Angeles with Mom, Dad, Brother and her 2 chihuahuas.

KAYLA MAISONET'S INTERVIEW : 

Ness : Hello Kayla, I'm Ness and this is an interview for Ness'Word, how are you?
Kayla : I'm well thank you.

Ness : How did you become an actress?
Kayla : I became one when I was 11 years old.             I sent pictures to agent and managers               and months later I went to my first                   audition.


N : Did you take lessons?
K : I didn't take lessons first but when I moved to Los Angeles I did.

N : Which has been your favorite character that you played?
K : Lindsey on Dog with a blog.


N : Are you a model?
K : I was when I was in New York but I really prefer acting.

N : Do you like school? Do you have good grades? What's your favorite subject?
K : I do like school, I'm home school. I do have good grades, my favorite subject are            biology and english. 


N : Who's your favorite actor/actress?
K : It's a hard one, it's difficult to choose, I like Leonardo Dicaprio and Ansel Elgort.

N : Do you watch "Dog with a blog"?
K : I do when it's on and when I'm in.


N : What do you feel about seeing yourself in tv?
K : First, I was scared when my family were watching, I didn't want to see me on tv.

N : Do you like your character in "Dog with a blog"? 
K : Lindsey is a fun character to play. It's really a pleasure to play her.



N : Have you got things in common with Lindsey?
K : Yes as Lindsey my best friend is the person who plays Avery.

N : Are you close of G. Hannelius?
K : Yes she's one of my closest friend.


N : Do you still dance? 
K : No, I'm busy with acting, I kinda stop dance, it's sad.




N : What's your favorite style of dance?
K : Hip hop & lyrical dance.


N : Favorite song?
K : Walking on a dream by Empire of the sun and a lot of songs by the Neighbourhood.

N : Favorite movie?
K : 10 things I hate about you & stuck in love.


N : When are you going in France?
K : I made me a challenge, I have to go in France before my birthday in June 2015.


N : How long it takes for shoot one episode?
K : It takes a week.


N : Favorite color?
K : I like dark colors.

N : Favorite food?
K : I'm really healthy. I really like smoothies.



N : If you could have any style what would it be?
K : I'm very dresses, boots. I like the style BOHO CHIC.

N : What else can we expect from you in the future?
K : You can see me a lot this fall on dog with a blog. I will be a guest in a new show on FOX.


N : How was the audition for Lindsey?
K : It wasn't hard at all. I went auditions on a lot of people : writers, directors,                      producers... They liked me. They called me back for do an audition with G. Hannelius. 
     They liked our chemistry. So I had the role.

N : In what tv show would you like to perform?
K : On a funny show.


N : What do you think about Miley Cyrus?
K : I'm a biggest fan!

N : Thank you so much Kayla for this interview!
K : You're welcome :D

------------------


Just for say Kayla Maisonet is a really lovely person! Go see watch Dog With a blog!!!


For the rest you have to trust me...
May the odds be ever in your favor...
You know you love me...


XOXO
NESS           








0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

You can't get anywhere without the people who came into your life

 
Copyright © 2015 Ness'Word