Home » » Scream 1x10 season final : our review!

Scream 1x10 season final : our review!


We had to wait 6 seasons for finding out who A is and in "Scream" in 10 episodes, the mistery is gone. Cece is Piper, right? Awesome ! Well, Piper being the killer, we saw that coming from miles away but still... Audrey... 

Audrey!! Since few episodes, Piper being the killer was pretty obvious. So the question now is "Who was helping her?"! And the producers made everything they could to cover it and gave us perfects suspects : Jake, Kieran, and the hot teacher! 

Honestly, these three characters are part of my suspects. I confess that I also thought it could be Noah. I don't know if you remember this scene where Noah is spying on someone in his car. They focused on that scene so I thought it was necessarily important to the story. But obviously not!

As for Audrey, at no time I would have put her on the list of suspects. Nothing could make us think that she was a psychopath! Yet we should have ... I'm sure some clues were slipped here and there. There is, for example, the fact that, coincidentally, Audrey was the only one, insisting that Emma believes that Kieran was the killer. 

There was the video where Audrey was seen being really pissed. And I am certain that there are other small things.... The only time that bothered me is when Audrey fell nose to nose with Piper. So far Piper does not pray to kill, and then what? She let Audrey leaves with a little scratch? 

So now, obviously, the question everybody is asking is "Why and how was she in contact with Piper?". And for answers, we will have to wait (long) season 2. In writing this review, I realize that even after the revelation of Audrey at the end of the episode, I can not be one hundred percent certain that it is her. Something bothers me, but what? True frankly at no time she was suspicious! 

Well obviously, "Scream" scrambles my brain! And that's when I realize that "Scream" is a good series. being surprised the killer (or in this case here, the acolyte), ask questions, suspecting everyone, have blurred the mind ... This is where it identifies real good series. And I am more than pleased to have a season 2, I'm impatient. 

They could have just missed, being too copy / paste of the saga, but no, they are frankly out well. Very good discovery.

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

You can't get anywhere without the people who came into your life

 
Copyright © 2015 Ness'Word