Home » » Faking it 2x11 season final : our review!

Faking it 2x11 season final : our review!

"Faking it" is finally back! Yay! So... I've waited months for this season final? Really mad. 

We didn't move in the story and it doesn't give me the desire to watch season 3. Whatever, I'm waiting a lot more for season 3. I was wondering, am I the only one who ship Liam and Karma and not Karma and Amy? I'm not homophobic or anything but I just like it more. So "Faking it" is a show that we can watch easily and I would like to see 40minutes per episode and not 20minutes, its too short and a show addict always wants more... 


That's the rule. So we start episode after all this time, and I don't get the producers shedule. Why airing 10 episodes and not the last one? A mistery. So okay, we discover new characters full of secrets but the main storylines are complitely being lost. 


This episode lasts as much as a vine... So Karma is homeless? WOW... I was totally not expecting that! Imagine a cohabitation with the two families. 

Liam oh Liam, I missed him so much! I'm totally in love with this character and he loves Karma!!!! I missed Lauren too. Her little war with Shane was so cool! Amy's mother is the most understanding mom on earth... 


Her daughter tells that she slept with her best friend's boyfriend and what answer she has to that is if "Karma comes to you with a sharp thing, run"! Okay... Felix and the director are probably hiding/keeping something! Ziva or Zita, can't remember, I'm using to hate all the characters this actress plays so can't wait to hate her. The ending was so weird, it ended like this. 


Although I liked, I confess that I expected better after such a long wait. I'm really happy to see the characters but the episode was not really good :/ I feel Amy is going to be annoying. So I'm sure Liam thinks Karma is in a relationship with Felix, so he's going to date the new one. 


Not the best episode of the show but I still want to see what happen next.

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

You can't get anywhere without the people who came into your life

 
Copyright © 2015 Ness'Word