Vampire Diaries 6x22 : our review

Hello guys! So, did you cry? Tell me you did. I loved this episode and I hated too. 

So first, I HATE KAI! At the beginning, I was like wow cool a new Klaus ? a new Katherine? K ? Coincidence? Julie Plec? Julie Plec. But what he did to Elena and Damon, I hated him, even I know you're gonna say, Katherine did bad thing to Elena so did Klaus! Actually, you're totally right! BUT THEY NEVER TOUCHED DAMON AND ELENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I totally respect the choice of Nina leaving, that's not the thing. And I understand what Caroline Dries and Julie Plec tried and  succeed to do. It was a sad and hard goodbye but it was also beautiful ! 


I think the final was rush, the whole big bang dead, Gemini Clan, Joe, Elena, Liv, and ... WTF TYLER?!  By the way bye Michael Trevino, I'm gonna miss you hope to see you at the final season final episode and maybe forwood...! 


But all the goodbye scenes was so sad, and for the first time and surely the last, I thought the stelena goodbye scene was cute, so big bravo Paul and Nina! The scene Care-Bonnie-Elena was cute too and the scene Bonnie and Elena with feather was so sad! 


Can we talk about Bonnie now? Yes we can! WHY DAMON SALVATORE ? Tell me why! WHY YOU DIDN'T KILL HER? GIVE ME A DAMN ANSWER! The scene where Damon takes her in his arms, I was like, WHAT?! This is a delena thing, why you Bonnie I don't know what I'm here trying to find bamon fans Bennett is trying to do? No Bamon! Do you understand that? Brazilians fan do. No beremy scene?! OK!

Alaric wanting to kill himself? No please don't I love you! Now we can officialy say that all his girlfriends are dead, Alaric can you date Bonnie? Maybe she'll die.


MATT I'm giving you a +1  because for the first time in you're not really useful human life you said something interesting, Elena is the only person Damon Salvatore loves more than anything! But don't say to Bonnie to get away from this city because you should too, Damon wants to kill you since the first day and Elena is not here anymore..


Stefan and Caroline... You ruined a delena scene with your boring not loving story. 


One advice for Julie Plec... Don't make Damon kill innocent people make him kill Matt and Bonnie.


And the best for the end...

DAMON AND ELENA : their goodbye were so cute and adorable and loving and amazing and incredible and wonderful and awesome! They are crazy in love! - I love you Damon Salvatore, - I love you too. And their dirty dance was soooooooooooooo cute, I'm dying! I'm a delena stan now and forever! Julie Plec I forgive you if you make delena endgame.

I hope Damon will become the season 1 Damon, when he was waiting for Katherine except now Elena actually loves him. So kill everybody... And Matt becoming cop? You're on Damon's black list. At least I hope. 


See you next october.... Love you!

For the rest you have to trust me...
May the odds be ever in your favor...
There's only one tree hill and it's your home...

You know you love me...

XOXO 
Ness





0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

You can't get anywhere without the people who came into your life

 
Copyright © 2015 Ness'Word