Chicago PD 2x20 : our review

Aired wednesday 29th on NBC the episode 20 of season 2 of Chicago PD titled "The number of rats" was awesome.  Discover our review. 


This episode of Chicago PD was a crossover between Chicago Fire-Chicago PD and Law & Order SVU. I'm not watching Chicago Fire (it's boring) and I'm in love with Law & Order SVU but I didn't watch all the episodes (there are like 16 seasons).  THIS EPISODE WAS AMAZING! 

Oh My God ! I loved this episode, the killer was so terrifying and he was like the biggest psycopath on earth. He was so relax that no one could knew he was the killer.  

I think, Inspector Benson and Hank Voight could live a little romance in future crossovers. 


Just a tip to Yales : Green nailpolish is not fashionable anymore if someday it was, so bad taste.  

He did the most horrible thing he could do to me. NADIA!! Yes Nadia, he touched Nadia, my favorite character, I repeat, Nadia. She was so kind and brave and beautiful. She was a good girl. How could he? And when the police officers were asking him questions in New York, I thought for one second that she could be alive. 

And... When I heard she was on a beach, I was hopeless. How could he? And I'm complaning his fiancee, poor woman, she was engaged to a killer. 

Imagine my face when I saw Nadia in a drash bag buried in the sand. That was so sad and cruel!!

And the way, Yales decided to defend himself at the courthouse, he was like he did it his entire life (Was he a lawyer on an alternate universe?). 

The way, he was showing Nadia to the juries, like he was a drug addict and a prostitute. I could not handle it. 

So the fact that Erin hugged Jay when she found out the body was so sad. Indeed, I ship Lindstead, actually who doesn't? 

But the law&order SVU lawyer defended Nadia, he was the best lawyer we can find. So thank you. 


And RIP to this brave, loving, kind girl, Rest in peace Nadia. 

So Thank you Derek Haas and Wolf and crews and casts for this extraordinary episode. Hope to see more. 


For the rest you have to trust me..
May be the odds ever in your favor...
You know you love me...

Xoxo
Ness

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

You can't get anywhere without the people who came into your life

 
Copyright © 2015 Ness'Word