Home » , , , , , » Big Bang Theory 8x24 : our review

Big Bang Theory 8x24 : our review

I am confused .... they have completely changed Sheldon ... now he wants to get married?  Okay I get character development but why they don't focus on Raj who didn't change a little bit in 8 seasons. They gave him a girlfriend who landed from nowhere and is not meant to be with him. As for Amy seriously, she said three sentences per episode and still pulls the mug! And then the couple Penny and Leonard is musty and annoying no worse than Olicity but still.

I'm pretty disappointed with this season 8, then what in season 9? Sheldon will sleep with Amy? So then I stop watching! Whatever people say the only driver in the show is that Sheldon passes the act ... and then after what will happen? I bet Bernadette will get pregnant or Penny ...


What bothers me in this show is that it is supposed to make apologies for geek and it will end on a terrible morality which is to say that if you find no girlfriend or boyfriend you have missed your life . It's sad and a bit disrespectful.


The change is a result of logical changes, not just stuff linked together under the pretext of surprising people. In this case I turn you into a unicorn Penny, Sheldon in iguana and again you will be surprised, it will not be good anyway.



All I see is that the final story here is this:
-Sheldon will marry Amy?
-Leonard will marry penny?
-Raj will stay with a crazy girl just because he can have sex with her?
-Howard will divorce of Bernadette because his life became boring?
If I had read it this 2 seasons ago I would be spared me to watch 2 more seasons. Very good show that died in Season 6.


Very disappointed in this season that I put on the same level as the 7.
I would have preferred that they continue the story of the discovery of Sheldon and Leonard. Sheldon getting married ? He doesn't want to live with her why marrying Amy? What a fan service...


May the odds be ever in your favor...
There's only one tree hill and it's your home...
You know you love me...

XOXO
Ness

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

You can't get anywhere without the people who came into your life

 
Copyright © 2015 Ness'Word