Home » , , , , , , , , » Peyton Meyer from "Girl Meets World" : Interview

Peyton Meyer from "Girl Meets World" : Interview

Hello guys! So I'm back and I'm back with an interview! Because of all your requests, I had an interview with the amazing Peyton Meyer known for Lucas in the disney show "Girl Meets World"! So it's a pleasure for me to share it with you! Down this interview, a surprise for all Peyton Meyer's fans! Enjoy xoxo



 N : How did you get involved in acting?
P : When I was about 10 years old, I told my mom I           want to be an actor and she laughed. Years later I         asked her again and she said that we will figured          out, we moved to L.A, I get an agent and I started         auditions. 



N: Did you take lessons?

P : Yes, I took a lot of acting lessons.



N: Did you always wanted to be an actor or it jusr happened?

P: No, I wanted to be an baseball player! 



N: What was your favorite character you played?

P : I love playing Lucas. 




N: What's kind of character do you like to play?

P : I like playing good guys. 



N : Do you have things in common with Lucas?

P : Yes actually. We both moved from our city to a new one and we have to meet people, have friends. I left Las Vegas for Los Angeles, so I was in a new school with new people. Lucas had to do the same things, so it's how I'm related to him.



N : Are you close with cast of GMW?

P :Yeah we're really close. We're all really good friends. We're friends since the beginning, since the first time we were shooting. We hangout together on and off the set. 



N : GMW will have a season 3?

P : I hope it does, I don't know yet cause we are in the middle of season 2 right now but I hope GMW will have a season 3. It will be awesome!



N : Tell us a funny story that happenned on set!

P : There was this bakery we have on the set and we were all in there, the entire cast, and we were about starting filming. There were drinks and snacks. Rowan is really clumsy, not a lot of people know that. She's endup knocking on 3 drinks in like 5 seconds. The drinks were knocked on the snacks and on everybody's clothes, so we stopped, we changed everything because Rowan knocked all the drinks!



N : What's the scariest part of an audition?

P : The last audition I did for Girl Meets World was really scary. Everyone was there, like a hundred people was there during the audition. So it made me nervous!



N : Have you ever forgotten your lines?

P : Oh yeah, constantly! It happens all the time, and my mind is like totally blank! I just forget them!



N : With who would you like to work with?

P : I would like to work with Robert Downey Jr or Selena Gomez.


N : Who your favorite actor/actress?

P : Robert Downey Jr, Leonardo Di Caprio and Scarlett Johansson.



N : What's the best part of being an actor?

P : Doing what I like to do and meet fans! I love meeting fans, it's awesome!



N : What's the hardest part of being an actor?

P : I had to give up a lot of things to become an actor, I had to give up my real school, my home in Las Vegas. I had to sacrifice a lot. So it's probably the hardest thing!



N : In what tv show would you like to be on?

P : Chicago fire! 



N : So you are home schooled, are you planning to go in college?

P : Yeah, I would like to do 4 years in university one day.



N : In what university?

P : UCLA is my goal!



N : What kind of music do you listen?  

P : I listen to a lot of kind of music, rap, I listen to country. I listen hip hop, Taylor Swift, all that stuff!

N : When are you coming in France?
P : I have no idea but hopefully soon because I never been and I'm super excited to go in France, so someday I'll can!

N : Favorite color? Favorite tv show?
P : My favorite color is light blue, and my favorite tv show is Games of thrones!



N : What's your favorite episode of GMW?

P : I think it's the one we recently filmed, it's in season 2 it's called 'The secrets of life" ! 



N : What can we expect from you in the future?

P : I hope someday I will go to college, I would love to do movies, and be a superhero someday something like that! Moving in movies for sure!



N : Describe your life in one word!

P : ADVENTURES!


THIS OR THAT !

INSTRAGRAM OR TWITTER? TWITTER
NEWYORK OR LOS ANGELES? LOS ANGELES
IPHONE OR SAMSUNG? IPHONE
TV SHOWS OR MOVIES? MOVIES
PARIS OR LOS ANGELES? PARIS
FRANCE OR USA? Sorry but USA!
WHITE OR BLACK CHOCOLATE? WHITE CHOCOLATE
ELVIS PRESLEY OR MICHAEL JACKSON? MICHAEL JACKSON
MILEY CYRUS OR SELENA GOMEZ? SELENA GOMEZ!!!!!!!




Thank you to Peyton Meyer for according me this interview, and thank you guys for reading it! 

So I have 2 things to tell to Peyton's fans : 

- He might do a twitcam (When? We don't know, because he might! If you want him to do it let us know in the comments)

- He planned Q&A on twitter with the hashtag #AskPeyton next week so be there (When next week? I don't know he will let you know)


Peyton's twitter : @peytonmeyer9
Peyton's instagram : @peytonmeyer 


May the odds be ever in your favor...
You know you love me...

XOXO
Ness

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

You can't get anywhere without the people who came into your life

 
Copyright © 2015 Ness'Word