Home » , , , , , , , , , , » "Wild Child" with Emma Roberts : our review

"Wild Child" with Emma Roberts : our review



Poppy after yet another attempt to get noticed by her father, is leaving Los Angeles to go to the beautiful English countryside, to integrate a girls school. 



Joy for Poppy so.

She has to leave Los Angeles, her BFF, her boyfriend, cultural magazines (Ok Magazine and People), her prada shoes and sun.
She will therefore try to get to her new life (or not) and trying to get fired at any cost of this crazy country.
Note that she goes from a blond bitch to a chocolate brown: is that what redemption means in the movie?
favorite subject: high school, but not any high school: the boarding school. Where Poppy made the redemption of her madness of life, to discover the real meaning of friendship and love.
The britishs looks like cretins, but still nice cretinous!
And obviously, in the package, there's Freddie, the son of the director, the hotter guy just messing occasionally hormones of young girls.
It is not a great film but:
* The guy with who she falls in love is cute
* Arlette, the wicked is good to slap 
* All's well that ends well in the best of worlds is what we ask these movies: A telephone scenario, where the young naughty girl (but that's not her fault) becomes nice
* There is Robbie Williams and his song : Angel
You spend no matter what good time watching this movie (and yes watching this movie is good for morale and relaxation of the neuron)!


Typically the kind of film that would have been cult for me if I had 10 years old. This is a girly-youth damn good movie. A California girl enrolled by her father in an English boarding school to be framed. The girl is desperate to go home and seeks to get fired. But of course she become friends with the English girls and falls in love with the hottie who were just passing by and after a lot of incredible rebound all's well that ends well; superficiality is evil, friendship and love always triumph! Of course it does not fly high but it's cute and less syrupy than a prod Disney.



Wild Child is one of my favorite movies like "Teen Movie pure strain we are ashamed to worship." This film is great, the heroine is charming, it's fresh, energetic, and it gives fishing. There, that's it. Wild Child falls into the category of movies that I love when I do not know what to do and I want to brighten up my mood. A basic Teen Movie, but who lets itself watch very easily (if you like the genre).



Some may criticize, but I love that movie. Yes it is a film for Teens; I am one so that's good but not as far as I claim that this film contains a breathtaking scenario because the stereotype of spoiled rotten-which becomes any kind is view a million time, it's a cliché. The benefit of the actors also do earn points for this movie Emma Roberts is a very good actress. Clearly, I am aware that this movie is very simple but I like it because for me one reason why I like this mivie is that I'm not bored while I'm watching it!




For the rest you have to trust me...

May the odds be ever in your favor...
You know you love me...


XOXO

Ness

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

You can't get anywhere without the people who came into your life

 
Copyright © 2015 Ness'Word